The Different types of Financial Services are given below.
- NSE(Nifty) National Stock Exchange - Equity
- BSE(Sensex) Bombay Stock Excahnge - Equity
- NSEFO - Future and Options - Derivatives
- NSECD - Currency Derivative
- MCX(Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd)- Commodity
- NCDEX(National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited)-Agri Commodity
- Contact for Demat & Trading A/c Opening.
Demat Account:A Demat Account is an account that allows investors to hold their shares in an electronic form.Stocks in Demat account remain in dematerialized form. Dematerialization is the process of converting physical shares into electronic format. A demat account number is required to enable electronic settlements of all the trades. Demat account functions like a bank account, where you hold your money and respective entries are done in bank passbook. In a similar form, securities too are held in electronic form and are debited or credited accordingly. A demat account can be opened with no balance of shares. You can have a zero balance in your account.
Trade Account:A trading account is similar to a traditional bank account, holding cash and securities, and is administered by an investment dealer. The account is held at a financial institution and administered by an investment dealer that the account holder uses to employ a trading strategy rather than a buy-and-hold investment strategy.
Through Trading Account anyone can trade in financial market easily given below: